Web design training
Having a website is one method firms can guarantee their online presence and continue to be relevant in the cutthroat business environment. As a result, there is a big need for web designers and developers.
However, learning the elements that goes into building a top-notch website will set you aside for great business deals.
This course is intended for beginners who want to start creating their own websites; therefore, no prior web development skills is required to enroll in this program.
You will learn the principles of web development, as well as how to structure your website and create responsive designs.
After completing this course, you will be able to pursue opportunities as a Web Designer, Junior Front-end Developer, Junior Web Developer, and other positions.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to build a website for blogging, your business, hobby or your personal life.
- You don’t know coding and still want to make websites
- All level of people who would like to learn from basics of WordPress
- Learners who want to build their own WordPress using themes, then this course is for you. This is not a custom WordPress development course.
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress
- Create your own local sever
- Download WordPress
- Install WordPress on local server
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it
- You will know how to find and install themes
- Install premium theme on your WordPress site
- Understand Plugins, find and install the best WordPress Plugin for your website
- Setup Contact Pages
- Rank your website for the keywords using the SEO plugin
- Speed up your website with Caching plugins
- Create attractive posts that will surely be liked by your readers
- Customization of Widgets
- Creation of Menus
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way
- Install WordPress on web server
- Migrate your website from local server to web server.
The course is a 6 Weeks program.
3 Weeks of Learning
3 Weeks Internship (working on web design projects)
We offer various learning styles; simply select the one that works best for you.
– Physical Class
Three days in a week -Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Weekend Classes – Every Saturday.
– Online Class